- To oversee the school health policies and programs.
- To provide school health services and health care to students and staff.
- .To perform health screenings.
- To coordinate referrals to the medical home or private healthcare provider.
- To be the liason between school personnel, family,community and healthcare providers.
The Smyrna School District does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, services or activities based on race, color, marital status, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other protected category or status in accordance with state and federal laws.
Inquiries should be directed to the District Superintendent. 82 Monrovia Ave, Smyrna, Delaware 19977, or telephone (302) 653-8585